Pleasing your wife on a daily basis is not difficult or really hard. But it does take an ounce of kindness, a dash of thoughtfulness, and a measure of patience.
1. Hug and kiss her every morning before leaving the house.
2. Make the last thing you say to your wife when leaving the home something that is kind.
3. Go to bed at the same tie as she does.
4. Brush her hair while complimenting her eyes and appearance.
5. When she's studying herself in the mirror, tell her, "You are so beautiful".
6. Evict late-night television from your bedroom.
7. During mid-afternoon, call or send her an email to ask how her day's going.
8. Try your hand at making breakfast on Saturday morning.
9. Put gas in her car, vacuum the floor mats, and clean the windows.
10. Write her a short love letter. list several ways she haas blessed you this year.
11. Resurrect common courtesies: Hold the door open, offer her your arm.
12. Put the toilet seat down.
13. If you hear her engaged in a tough situation compliment the way she handled it.
14. When you're together in a crowd, find a way to brag on her.
15. Help her put the kids to bed.
How Should a Boyfriend Treat a ...
How to Deal With a Cranky Wife
How to Say Happy Father's Day in French
How to Flirt With a Girl at Middle ...
How Can I Treat My Wife Better?
How to Write a Valentine Card to Your ...
How to Send a Gift to a Secret Crush
How to Be Flirty With Your Girlfriend
How to Show Your Girl How Much She ...
How to Explain to Your Boyfriend That ...
How to Make My Girlfriend Appreciate Me ...
How to Make Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
How to Tell a Friend What They Mean to ...
Dry Hair Treatment With Canola Oil
Things to Do for Your Mom on Her ...
What Are 5 Amazing Compliments to Give ...
How to Cheer Up Your Girlfriend When ...
How to Make Hair Bows Stick to Baby Hair
How to Sign a Bridal Shower Card
How to Attract Girls at School
- Be careful when doing these things for your wife, she may become suspicious that something is up!
- If this sounds like hard work, or it is out of character for the kind of guy you are . . do it anyway the change will do you both good.
- Ephesians 5:28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. (NIV)
- Article source: FamilyLife, Moments with you. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This article was written by a professional writer, copy edited and fact checked through a multi-point auditing system, in efforts to ensure our readers only receive the best information. To submit your questions or ideas, or to simply learn more, see our about us page: link below.