Create this elegant rhinestone hair comb and twisted hair style in a few simple steps.
You will need:
-Strong craft glue, such as E6000
1. Apply a dab of glue to the back of a rhinestone.
2. Attach it at the edge on one side at the top of the hair comb.
3. Continue to glue rhinestones along the top of the hair comb until you reach the other side.
4. Allow it to dry.
5. Start with your hair half up, half down.
6. Separate your gathered hair into two sections and twist the ponytail towards your head.
7. Pull the ponytail over and through the twisted section.
8. Resulting in this twisted hair style.
9. Next, insert the hair comb over the hair tie.
10. Once it’s secure, remove the hair tie.
And there you have it, a simple and elegant accessory and hair style to match.
Photo credits: Geneva Vanderzeil
More from Geneva Vanderzeil
DIY Wrapped Shoe Chain
DIY Embellished Chain Hoop Earrings
DIY Delicate Charm Necklace
How to Attach a Wedding Veil to a Hair ...
How to Use a Volumizing Finger Diffuser
How to Put on a Weave Ponytail Using ...
How to Get Elmer's Glue Out of Hair
How to Blow-Dry Hair Straight With a ...
How to Do Small Single Braids Yourself
How to Protect Hair from Swimming Pool ...
How to Tie Micro Braids at the End
How to Adjust Bead Extensions
How to Straighten Hair Without Blow ...
How to Make Hair Conditioner Using Aloe ...
How to Make a Straight Wig Curly
How to Prevent Hair From Flattening ...
How to Unclump Eyelashes
Hair Tips for Super Dry Hair
How to Curl Bangs Upward
How to Make Bangs With Glue in Hair ...
How to Straighten Your Beard Hair
How to Clean Hair With White Distilled ...
How to Get Hair Ready for Braids