The backpack trend is in full effect, and if there's one thing you can be sure about, it's that you don't have to be in school in order to carry one. That's right, backpacks are chic again, and whether you are biking, commuting, headed to the gym or the office, this practical — and now super stylish — accessory is a great alternative to the classic tote. Hello, free hands!
With so many different and refreshing takes on this elementary-school essential there's no reason why you shouldn't be adding one to your handbag collection (your shoulders will love you for it!). Below are 18 personal picks starting at just $29.90!
The Vault Files
- Cambridge Satchel Barrel Backpack: A preppy version with lots of space.
- Rebecca Minkoff Micro Unlined Backpack: A studded flap adds some edge to this drawstring version.
- Rebecca Minkoff Julian Fringe Backpack: Fringe details are in-season!
- Clare Vivier Agnes Backpack: Spacious with an extra front-pocket.
- Cambridge Satchel The Poppy Backpack: Bringing back old-school vibes.
- Loeffler Randall Mini Backpack: Smooth blush leather adds a hint of femininity.
- Zara Detailed Backpack: Sophistication for a steal!
- Camelia Roma Leather Backpack: Made with real Italian leather!
- Kate Spade New York Neema Backpack: A classic and minimal design.
- Camelia Roma Leather Backpack: A refined silhouette in Italian leather for a great price!
- Loeffler Randall Mini Backpack: Rich caramel suede, the "it" texture and color for the upcoming season!
- H&M Bucket/Backpack: Won't break the bank and can be worn as a handbag or backpack.
- Tumi Jackie Convertible Cross Body Bag: A convertible option!
- Forever 21 Flap-Top Faux Leather Backpack: Comes in black too!
- Sole Society Faux Leather Backpack: With lots of storage.
- ZAC Zac Posen Eartha Iconic Convertible Backpack: Structured, polished and great for the office.
- Gum Medium Backpack: The tweed print is great for fall.
- Marc Jacobs Mini Biker Nylon Backpack: A sporty version that's great for the gym!
Classic Preppy Style Clothes for Women
6 Must-Haves to Look Cute When You Bike ...
What to Wear With a Boyfriend Sweater
What Can Men Wear with Gray Jeans?
How to Make Your Outfit Go With a Hot ...
What Kind of Shoes Go With a Dusty-Rose ...
What Are You Supposed to Wear With ...
The Proper Way to Wear a Leather Vest
Preppy, Boho and Gothic Fashion Styles ...
Do Trench Coats Look Good on Big Busted ...
What to Wear Over a Corset to Make It ...
How to Dress Hipster for Men
What Top to Wear With Grey Sweatpants
What Is a Country Chic Dressing Style?
Cute Outfits to Wear on a Bowling Date
What Looks Good With a Lace Ruffle ...
Wardrobe Remix: 28 Items You Need for ...
What to Wear With Jeggings If You Are ...
What Jacket to Wear With Satin Tube ...
Appropriate Dress for College ...
Gaby Burger is the fashion and lifestyle blogger behind The Vault Files, a site dedicated to inspire and provide tips and ideas in the areas of fashion, food, DIY projects, and decor. Throughout her blogging career, Burger has partnered with many brands including J.Crew, Anthropologie, Sephora, Sorel & Urban Outfitters.