I’ve been a fan of delicate gold neck embellishments for as long as I can remember, and I wanted to share with you a very simple project that will satisfy all your minimalist jewelry impulses.
-Gold disc charms
1. Start by cutting three pieces of chain, one at 20 inches, one at 17 inches, and one at 15 inches.
2. Find the middle of your shortest piece of chain and add a charm.
3. Repeat for all your charms, alternating along the chains.
4. Add a jump ring at both ends of each chain.
5. Gather the jump rings together and add the lobster clasp.
Photo credits: Geneva Vanderzeil