Toppers Pizza is a restaurant chain that offers pizza, wings, subs and other fast food fare. According to the official website for Toppers Pizza, the chain opened its first location in Champaign, Ill., in 1991. As of 2008, Toppers Pizza had 20 locations in six states. If you're on a diet, you should carefully assess the nutrition facts of menu items before eating.
Pepperoni pizza is a standard variety at most pizzerias, including Toppers Pizza. Each slice of pepperoni pizza contains 270 to 370 calories, depending on the size. On average, each slice provides 13 grams of fat, with 35.5 grams of carbohydrates and 13 grams of protein. If you base your diet on the suggested daily intake of 2,000, then each slice of Toppers pepperoni pizza provides an average of 15 percent of your daily calories.
If you are looking for a slightly lower calorie option, then you may want to try Toppers Pizza's cheese pizza. The cheese pizza at Toppers contains about 130 calories per slice for standard mozzarella (if you prefer to branch out into cheddar, asiago, pepper jack or feta, you're looking at 140-340 extra calories per slice). Each slice contains eight grams of fat, with 31 grams of carbohydrates and 11 grams of protein.
Mac 'N Cheese and Wings
Two of Toppers other favorite menu offerings include their Mac 'N Cheese dishes, and their wings. If you're looking to pack in half of your daily calorie allotment in a Toppers meal, Mac 'N Cheese will help you in this endeavor:
- 3-Cheese Wisconsin Mac — 780 calories per dish
- Buffalo Chicken Mac — 960 calories per dish
- Loaded Tater Mac — 1,030 calories per dish
- Smoky BBQ Mac — 920 calories per dish
- CBR Mac — 940 calories per dish
As for the wings, individual wings won't set you back too much on the calorie side, but make sure you're keeping track of how many wings you consume at one seating, as that number can climb quickly:
- Oven-roasted — 80 calories per wing (Bone-in) / 50 calories per wing (Boneless)
- Mild Buffalo — 80 calories per wing (Bone-in) / 60 calories per wing (Boneless)
- Hot Buffalo — 80 calories per wing (Bone-in) / 50 calories per wing (Boneless)
- Smoky BBQ — 90 calories per wing (Bone-in) / 60 calories per wing (Boneless)
- Sweet Chili — 90 calories per wing (Bone-in) / 70 calories per wing (Boneless)
- Parmesan Garlic — 130 calories per wing (Bone-in) / 80 calories per wing (Boneless)
Famous House Dips
Toppers Pizza also features several house dips as a garnish for your pizza or side dishes, each of which varies wildly in calorie content:
- nacho cheese — 170 calories
- Ranch — 240 calories
- Smoky BBQ — 80 calories
- Chipotle Ranch — 260 calories
- Garlic Butter — 390 calories
- Salsa — 15 calories
- Sour Cream — 120 calories
- Sweet Chili — 120 calories
- Blue Cheese — 260 calories
- Hot Buffalo — 0 calories
- Mild Buffalo — 20 calories
- Marinara — 40 calories
- Bacon Honey Mustard — 200 calories
- Parmesan Garlic — 220 calories
Toppers also offers two dessert dipping sauces — chocolate frosting at 180 calories and vanilla frosting at 240 calories.
El Toro Nutrition
How Many Calories in KFC Hot Wings?
Happy's Pizza Nutrition Information
Portillos / Barnellis Nutrition ...
El Torito Restaurant Nutritional ...
Bubba Gump Shrimp Nutrition
Spicy Shrimp Roll Calories
How Many Calories in a Taco Bell Bean ...
How to Cook Atlantic Cod Fillets
Monte Cristo Sandwich Calories
Low-Calorie Subway Food
Restaurants on the Courtney Campbell ...
Do You Put Hot Sauce on Wings Before or ...
Calories in a Subway Cheese Pizza
Waffle House Nutritional Information
Mellow Mushroom Nutrition Guide
How to Bake Sicilian Ziti
What Kind of Crackers Do I Serve With ...
Nutrition Facts for Domino's Philly ...
Fresh Mozzarella vs. Regular Mozzarella ...
Brian Willett began writing in 2005. He has been published in the "Buffalo News," the "Daytona Times" and "Natural Muscle Magazine." Willett also writes for Bloginity.com and Bodybuilding.com. He is an American Council on Exercise-certified personal trainer and earned a Bachelor of Arts in journalism from the University of North Carolina.