Whether you want some action now or later on, whispering sweet nothings in your boyfriend's ear will let him know you are in the mood for love. Whispering sweet nothings is a small and easy gesture that can be done at home or in the office and can make your boyfriend weak in the knees.
Set the mood. Light candles, cook a nice dinner or just create a quiet moment.
Give your boyfriend a small lingering kiss. Make him want more.
Hug your boyfriend. The higher your arms go on his body the better and the easier it is to pull him toward you.
Massage his earlobes and the area around his ears. This is a highly sensitive area due to the large collection of nerve endings.
Move your kisses toward one of his ears. Keep massaging his lobes while you move closer.
Whisper the sweet nothing you have been waiting to say. It could be as simple as "I love you," or it could be something more.
Conclude the whisper with a nibble on his ear. By this time, his legs will turn to rubber and he will be all yours.
- Clear your throat before you begin the entire process. You don't want to have to clear your throat in his ear.
- Speak slowly and clearly. Nothing is more embarrassing than your boyfriend asking "What?" in the middle of a romantic moment.
- If you feel a sneeze coming on, abort. Sneezing in someone's ear is worse than coughing.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Don't get stuck in an awkward situation.
- Watch the volume of your voice. Don't be too loud, but not too quiet either.