- Lay's New Potato Chips Have a Trendy Anti-Inflammatory Ingredient
- Brighten Your Morning With This Gorgeous Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- How to Make Vegan Queso That Tastes Like the Real Thing
- Decadent Gluten-Free Blondies With a Surprising Secret Ingredient
- How to Make Fresh Strawberry Frosting for Cupcakes
Calling all chocolate lovers! This chocolate pudding eats like a mousse, takes just five minutes to make and requires zero cooking. Plus, it contains no dairy or refined sugar!
Can you say, “Yes, please”?
The dessert also features a surprising ingredient: avocado. It’s so decadent that you’d never know it’s healthy (and vegan).
Our recipe weighs in at 206 calories, 6.18 grams protein, 13.09 grams total fat and 30.66 grams total carbohydrates per serving.
You’ll start by slicing and peeling two avocados. Avocado aids nerve and blood cell function and can help protect against heart disease.
Toss the avocado slices into a blender. Add in almond milk, maple syrup, cacao powder, vanilla extract, cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
Blend until the pudding is smooth, and then pour the mixture into a bowl.
Top off the pudding with your garnishment of choice. We suggest fresh berries, basil or mint.
For the Full Recipe: Five-Minute Vegan Dark Chocolate Pudding (With Secret Ingredient!)