Wite-Out, a popular liquid paper brand manufactured by Bic, isn't toxic to the skin. However, Wite-Out is stubborn and difficult to get off the skin, if you should happen to spill it on yourself. With a little extra scrubbing and a couple of household items, you can remove the product from your skin in a matter of minutes.
Items you will need
- Pumice stone
- Warm water
- Mild soap
Run warm water over the Wite-Out-affected area of skin.
Dab some mild hand soap onto your pumice stone as well as on your hand.
Scrub the affected area gently with the pumice stone--taking care not to irritate the skin--until the Wite-Out is gone.
Dry the skin with a towel.
Baby oil and nail-polish remover are two other ways people remove Wite-Out from their skin.
If you accidentally ingest or inhale Wite-Out, consult a physician immediately.
Scrubbing too vigorously with a pumice stone can lead to skin irritation.