Now that summer's here, it's time to thaw out with a tropical cocktail. If your warm weather travel plans don't include hopping on a plane and enjoying a Mai Tai or two on a Tahitian beach, then bring the island to you. After all, your tastebuds won't be able to tell whether you're soaking up the sun on a white sand shore or binge-watching your favorite Netflix show on a beige couch, anyway. Trick your mind into believing you've cashed in a ticket to a paradise and create the ultimate tiki-themed bar cart with our wanderlust round-up. Don't be surprised if your passport becomes a coaster!
- A pineapple tumbler, which doubles as a unique serving glass.
- An aloha print to hang above your bar cart for ambiance.
- Cocktail umbrellas – because no piña colada is complete without one.
- Passion fruit syrup to take your rum cocktails to the next level.
- Bamboo paper straws for sipping on painkiller cocktails in style.
- Stackable tiki glasses for a touch of retro '50s Hawaiian décor.
- Highball tiki glasses for serving classic Mai Tais.
- Palm tree cocktail napkins to replace your plain white ones.
- Palm sugar, the healthier alternative to simple syrup.
- Smuggler's Cove: Exotic Cocktails, Rum, and the Cult of Tiki to improve your recipe repertoire.
- Pink flamingo drink stirrers to add just the right amount of kitsch to your cocktails.
- Tiki statue ice cube tray because even your ice cubes should have tropical vibes.